Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Girls on myspace....

U Girls Sound Stupid
If you have "Undercover Freak" on your page, doesn't that mean that you're not undercover anymore? I mean, it's just common sense.....right? If I put, "low-key drug-dealer" on the internet for everyone in the world to see......I'm not really being a low key drug dealer anymore, or am I? Real undercover freaks are just that...undercover. The only people that find out that they are freaks are the people they do freaky things with. If you girls were police officers, you'd get fired very quickly.

Oh yea, yall girls that have ur ass out in your pics, in a dirty ass room...ARE DISGUSTING. Clean your house!!! Wash those dirty ass walls, nobody wants to see stains and fingerprints behind you. Come on now, now matter how thick u are, nothing is sexy about dirt. It's just NOT natural for a lady to be dirty and junky. And here you are talking about how fly you are and how every girl in the world hates you, but you look like you buy clothes before you buy soap. I don't even know how these niggas fuck yall in your house, I'd be scared a roach would crawl into my shoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Undercover freak sounds good to men, that is what reels them in. Well those men that are not concerned with whether or not she is clean. Some men will screw anything.
Back to the females that do this clearly get a great response online otherwise they wouldn't do it.
The priorities of young people nowadays are all screwed up. Sex sells right? So if I say I'm a undercover freak and have my behind hanging out. What real man is looking at how dirty and disgusting my background is? Thats not going to get him off.